Sunday, May 8, 2011

Well, hello there.

Alright, so i've decided to make a blog. I love reading other peoples blogs, and thought it would be fun to have a blog of my own. So, to start off, i'm going to list 20 things that i love..

  1. My Mommy & Daddy.. I don't know what I would do without them.
  2. My Brothers.. I love them SO much.
  3. My grandparents.. They all mean so much to me.
  4. My aunts & uncles.. They all are great role models to me.
  5. Madison Curtis.. She's my other half, enough said.
  6. The whole Curtis family.. they are the funnest family I know.
  7. Texting.. My life would be so dull with out it.
  8. Sleeping.. I could sleep FOREVER.
  9. Newport Beach, California.. I've gone every summer since i was born, it's home.
  10. Facebook.. 
  11. Dr. pepper.. Heaven in a can.
  12. Shoes..
  13. Jeans.. i have to many.
  14. Friends..
  15. Cowboys.. They're so hot.
  16. Cars.. someday i'll have a beast car.
  17. Boys.. life would be so dull without them.
  18. Summer.. No school.
  19. Clothes.. ahh man.
  20. Mainly, i love life.

    I've gotta admit, i'm very blessed.. i have an amazing life.
    Keep reading.
    <3 , Little Miss

    No comments:

    Post a Comment